King Johnnie Casino Payment Options
Our gambling website offers Aussies a very wide range of methods for making King Johnnie casino payments. You can make deposits or withdraw your winnings using digital wallets, prepaid cards, and cryptocurrency wallets. Our online casino allows you to make transactions instantly without wasting time waiting. We also guarantee the security of your transactions. No one will be able to interfere with the money transfer process and intercept your data or steal your funds. On our site, you don’t have to worry about it. You can make deposits and withdrawals without fear of anything.
We have a wide range of King Johnnie deposit methods for Aussies. If you prefer to deposit a larger amount, then you should use Bank Transfer. Those who value anonymity usually use cryptocurrency wallets or prepaid cards (such as Neosurf). Those Australian players who are used to using credit cards and do not want to register new wallets can use Visa or Mastercard to recharge their accounts.
All payment systems presented at our King Johnnie casino allow you to make deposits instantly. However, there are different options that suit different players. Here you can see a table that lists all deposit methods on our gambling website:
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount||Processing Time|
How to deposit
Recharging your account with our King Johnnie deposit methods doesn’t take much effort. It’s quite simple and won’t take much of your time. Just follow our step-by-step instructions below:
- Step 1 – Go to the main page of our official King Johnnie gambling website.
- Step 2 – Create your personal account. If you are already registered, then sign in to your account.
- Step 3 – In the top-left corner of the screen, there is an orange “Deposit” button that appeared in place of the “Sign up” button. Click on it.
- Step 4 – Choose any payment or banking method convenient for you to make a deposit.
- Step 5 – Specify the transfer amount and enter the required details of your bank account or payment system.
- Step 6 – Confirm the transaction, collect your Welcome Package, and start gambling for the top pokies on our gambling website.
Withdrawal from King Johnnie Casino
We have fairly high limits on King Johnnie withdrawal. If you want to withdraw a lot of funds at once, then you can use Wire Banking. This banking method allows you to withdraw up to AU$50,000 at a time. However, most likely your bank will charge you fees for the money transfer. Please note that it is your bank that charges the fee, not our website. If you decide to use another payment option, then the commission will also not be charged.
If you use the digital wallet ecoPayz, then King Johnnie withdrawal time will be close to zero, that is, the transaction will be completed instantly. However, if you choose another method, the payout will take 3 to 5 business days.
Here is a table with more details about our withdrawal methods:
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount||Processing Time|
|Bank Transfer||AU$50||AU$50,000||3-5 Business days|
|Visa||AU$20||AU$10,000||3-5 Business days|
|Instadebit||AU$20||AU$10,000||3-5 Business days|
How to withdraw money
To carry out the King Johnnie casino withdrawal, you will not need much time or effort, just like in the case of making a deposit. You just need to follow our short guide and you will quickly withdraw your winnings:
- Step 1 – Go to our gambling website and log into your personal account.
- Step 2 – Go to the “Withdrawal” section. You can do this by clicking on the button that shows your current balance, located on the left side of the page, and then clicking on the appropriate button.
- Step 3 – Then, choose the King Johnnie withdrawal method that suits you best.
- Step 4 – Specify the desired transfer amount and details of your account in this payment system.
- Step 5 – Confirm the transfer and enjoy your winnings.
Withdrawal rules at the King Johnnie casino
To carry out King Johnnie withdrawal, you have to perform several actions:
- First, you need to verify your account with your phone number after registering.
- Then, there is also a need to go through the Know Your Customer process.
The minimum amount you need to withdraw your winnings is AU$20. We also have weekly (AU$10,000) and monthly (AU$40,000) withdrawal limits. However, as you increase your level in our loyalty system, the amount of funds you can withdraw will also increase.
As we mentioned above, you need to verify your account in order to make a King Johnnie casino withdrawal. The first verification is carried out using your mobile phone. One Time Password is sent to your number, which you need to enter on our gambling website for verification.
The next step is going through the KYC procedure. There is a section in your profile where you must provide scans or photos of 3 documents confirming your identity:
- ID card (such as a Driver’s licence or Passport);
- Both sides of your credit card;
- Your last utility bill.
Once you verify your account and complete the Know Your Customer process, you will be able to carry out King Johnnie withdrawal.
What is the withdrawal limit for casino users?
As we mentioned above, with Wire Bank you can withdraw up to AU$50,000 at a time. However, for this, you need to increase your level in our loyalty system. Also, using other King Johnnie banking or payment methods, you can withdraw up to AU$10,000 in a single transaction.
How long does it take to withdraw money?
Usually, King Johnnie withdrawal time is 3-5 working days. However, you can also withdraw funds using ecoPayz, which allows you to make transactions instantly.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
The minimum amount you need to withdraw your winnings using King Johnnie banking and payment options is AU$20. However, if you are going to withdraw via Bank Wire, you will need at least AU$50.
Do I have to provide documentation to withdraw money?
To make King Johnnie payments, including withdrawals, you need to provide your documents. This is part of the Know Your Customer process, in which you need to provide your ID card, both sides of your credit card, and your last utility bill.
Does King Johnnie Casino have a deposit fee?
No, we do not charge you a commission for making a deposit. You can safely use any of the proposed King Johnnie casino banking methods or payment options, and you will not have to pay any fees.
What should I do if the funds were not credited to my casino account?
In this case, you definitely need to contact support. Our agents are professional and they will help you solve your problems quickly.
Is there a withdrawal fee?
We do not charge any commission to our Australian clients. However, if you make a King Johnnie withdrawal using wire banking, your bank will charge you up to AU$35.